A better way to let.

We sweat the details so you don't have to.

Your local letting agent.

Located in the heart of Sutton Coldfield town centre, we are local, know the area and have an attention for detail.

  • Reputation

    Our reputation is built on our professionalism, reliability and the personal touch you would expect from a family run independent letting agent.

  • We Cover

    We cover all of Sutton Coldfield including Erdington, Shenstone, Mile Oak and Kingstanding.

  • Advertising

    We advertise properties on our own website together with OnTheMarket.com and Zoopla.com.

  • No Hidden Charges

    There are no hidden fees or service 'add-ons' and if we do not let your property there is no charge. Have a look at our Landlord Charges for more information.

Request a FREE market appraisal today.

Property Redress Scheme
Safe Agent

Bread and butter of letting.

Everything you would come to expect from a letting agent.

  • Tenant Referencing

    Full tenant referencing including Credit Check, Right to Rent Check, electoral role check, employer reference and current landlord reference (if applicable).

  • Photographic Inventory

    Pictures speak a thousand words. Our photographic inventories accurately show the condition of the property prior to the start of the tenancy.

  • Required Checks

    We can arrange any Gas Safe inspections, Energy Performance Certificates or Electrical Inspection Condition Reports on your behalf before the tenancy starts if required.

  • Tenancy Agreement

    We draw up the tenancy agreement together with any guarantor agreement if required.

Frequently asked questions

Do I need permission to let my property?
If you have a mortgage on the property, the mortgage lender must be advised and their consent obtained. If the property is Leasehold the Freeholder’s consent must also be obtained. If it is a flat, the Managing Agents should be advised.
What about insurance?
You should advise your insurance company regarding the Buildings and Contents Insurance. You will require buildings insurance for the property and if the property is let part furnished or furnished you will require contents insurance.
What is the situation regarding Tax?
Income from letting is treated by the Inland Revenue as income and you must declare it. If you reside overseas we are obliged by law to deduct and hold tax at source until final assessment is agreed. It is advisable to contact your tax office and obtain exemption under the ‘Non-Resident Landlord Scheme’.
Are deposits taken from tenants?
Yes. From June 2019 the maximum deposit we can take is the equivalent to 5 weeks rent. It is returned to the Tenants at the end of the tenancy provided they have fulfilled their obligations under the terms of the tenancy agreement.
Who holds the deposit?
If we manage the property, we place the deposit in a segregated client’s deposit account. The deposit is held under the Tenancy Deposit Scheme regulations. We are obliged by law to advise you that the landlord is ultimately responsible for the return of the deposit if the agent acts fraudulently or becomes insolvent.

Ready to dive in? Have a look at our charges for landlords.